A Gift I made for my dear father on his 79th birthday...
Sorry the picture is unclear, I was rushed and did not get to check the image on the computer before sending it off, it is a multimedia, inverted canvas full of great memories of the places we lived and things done.
A roll of film I created in photoshop. I selected images of our childhood and placed them on the film, then had it printed out on clear plastic and cut into strips.
My father worked for a TV company in Norway, doing lighting, filming and still does great photography. A very talented man, Thus the mini vintage camera, old reels of film etc.
I have fond memories of my Dad and Mom reading us Bible stories when my older brother and I were very young so I created this Bible by scanning a page from mine and downsizing it to the size needed, added pages, distressed the edges, and placed it in a leather cover, et voila.



No comments:
Post a Comment